Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 3


BREAKFAST

Such a disaster this morning as Rebecca had run away to the library to add the finishing touches to her essay and I was left alone to cook some porridge. I can cook, I love to cook but I messed up with porridge........! It was lumpy and stodgy and I had to force it down me; great start to the day!


LUNCH

I had prepared some couscous with carrots and a bit of tuna and it was nice - I added a fair bit of olive oil = a lot of taste!

I did better than I thought in terms of the amount I ate - I thought I'd be a lot hungrier after 5 hours straight of lectures. 2 biscuits did keep me going though! I think I get hungrier in the evening, I've definitely found it the hardest time and my cravings for pizza, noodles, stir fry come out at full speed!

DINNER

Rice and cabbage. Hmmmm... Bought another spoonful of soya sauce. We decided not to add carrots this time as, dare I say it, we're getting a little sick of watery carrots! The rice was pretty gloopy but the cabbage mixed with ginger and onion with soya sauce added some taste!

Most exciting bit of the meal: tinned peaches for dessert! We saved those for tonight as it's the mid-week hump to get over and they 100% helped..

Oh yes, special thanks goes to our other housemate who finished up the gloopy rice so it wouldn't go to waste!!!


Only 2 more days.......... Please keep supporting as it's really keeping us going :) http://my.artezglobal.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=350138

As always,

La Loca

No comments:

Post a Comment